Welcome to the first ever Tour de Lake Cunningham scavenger hunt! Unlike traditional scavenger hunts, the Tour de Lake Cunningham requires participants to scan hidden QR codes around Lake Cunningham (see Free QR Scanning Apps). The Festival hunt is for the curious. The length of the hunt is shorter and codes are hidden throughout the Festival Area and Raging Waters. The Extended hunt is for the adventurous. It includes all questions from the Festival hunt in addition to codes hidden in the areas of the Alder Leaf Picnic Area, Ruby Creek Picnic Area, and the Marina.
Rules & Conditions
- The hunt will begin at 9am and end at 1pm. Checklists to be dropped off ONLY at the SJSA tent at the Lifestyle Festival. To qualify for prizes, checklists will not be accepted after this time!
- Participants must scan the QR code to unveil a question. Write down the answer to that question on the corresponding numbered line provided on the checklist and move on to find the next hidden QR code.
- Please use caution and be courteous to others while participating. In case of injury or immediate medical assistance please call 911. Park Ranger can be reached at (408) 794-7577.
- In honor of the city of San Jose’s 9th annual year hosting the Amgen Tour of California, nine (9) prize packages will be awarded for winners of the Festival and Extended scavenger hunts. Winners will be chosen by contestants with most correct answers for their respective hunts. The winner of the Extended hunt will have opportunity to win the grand prize. Prize packages include great items from Sports Basement, Raging Waters, the Amgen Tour of California and more! Must be present to win. Prizes will be awarded during the viewing party in Tiki Gardens of Raging Waters between 1:30-4pm.
- In event of a tiebreaker, closest guess for amount of coffee beans in the jar wins.
Free QR Scanning Apps
v For iPhone: QR Reader for iPhone, QR Code Reader by Scan, I-Nigma
v For Android: QR Reader for Android, QR Code Reader by Scan, I-Nigma